Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Stamach Sitting Stories

not only panels!

spaces between served and serving space and so I was going crazy ... in a moment of pause here is what I found ...

as I saw the first picture I thought logical, so logical and simp lice ... I never thought such a thing! And these days when so much talk of intelligent buildings from the environmental point of view perhaps may be a fairly futile intervention ...
The solar corona light outdoor lighting are simple (but can also be used attached to the interior walls), the "flowers" with a photovoltaic cell that accumulates during the day solar radiation, then light, and illuminate outer space once the sun set.
So do not just mean photovoltaic panels on the roof - although of course the function is different, but basically the idea of \u200b\u200b"reuse" of energy is the same!
Good luck to all going to end in June ... ... help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment