Thursday, October 30, 2008

How Long Can It Take For A Tick Bite To Heal

LIFE - Life is a challenge!

Those who know me and was at my house at least once, has certainly seen my "Mega-child" or the creature from my wall signed Educa. The educator is a English brand of board games and hobbies in general but also is a leader in the design and implementation of PUZZLE. I love them and what you can see above has as its subject a painting by the Flemish artist Willem Van Haecht and is entitled "Alexander the Great's visit to the studio of Apelles," is composed of 8000 pieces and I ended in 2004. Beautiful, it takes an entire wall of my attic and do not even took me a long time ... like 3 months.
Now you give that also educates both trooooooooooooppo forward as ideas and has launched a new challenge for fans of this game / puzzle: the largest Puzzle World: It's called LIFE and it is assembled with "only" 24,000 pieces! Measures to be dizzy: 428cm x 157cm ... in practice it takes a wall of a palace at home where you put it? These are crazy, but obviously they know where to hit, because I guarantee you that since I learned of the existence of this creature, I can not help but think about how m'intripperei throw in this new challenge!

image designed by the artist originally from New Zealand is a mad visionary landscape put together by combining some of his works comes out on a journey through the world of dreams, populated by colarti fish, animals of all types, balloons host galaxies and planets in strange horse heads: and then ... Atlantis between the seabed we want it to fail? This little gem of incredible visual beauty of the coast 290 USD or € 225 ... about a bang! Too much and then, luckily you can buy at the moment only on the internet ... I hope, because if I find the Dreoni in Florence and took me well, I'm the cat! If you click here will see much better picture of this monster!

0 comments:

Post a Comment